Get the Android Honeycomb clock
Be the first and don't wait for the release of Android 3.0 (Honeycomb).
- Animated spinning circles. To the rythm of the clock hands.
- HQ graphics, tablet resolution compatible.
- Same style as the official clock of the new version of Android.
- Open your default Alarm Manager on click. Supported: HTC, Motorola, Froyo, Eclair, default, etc.
- 20 colors available: Black, Blue, Cyan, Fuchsia, Gray, Green, Lime, Maroon, Navy, Olive, Purple, Red, Silver, Teal, White, 3.0 Original, Yellow, Android1, Android2 and Brown
- App2SD. (See TIP)
TIP: To show the clock, long press on a empty space on your homescreen, then select "Widgets" and search for "Honeycomb Clock". If you don't see the widget after the install, try to move the app to the phone (Settings-> Applications-> Manage applications -> All -> Honeycomb clock -> Move to phone)
tags: honeycomb clock, analog clock, android 3.0, android 3.1, ice cream sandwich, tron, samsung galaxy tab 10.1, motorola xoom, lg g-slate optimus pad, asus eeepad transformer, acer iconia a500 a100, archos 101 70, arnova, epad zt-180